If you are interested about restoration of mires you are welcomed to participate at conservation holidays. The schedule for the events (50) will be made available 1 to 2 months beforehand. Mostly these are in Estonian but most people speak English – therefore the par limited due to language barrier. If you are interested, please send a letter to project manager and we will notify you in time.
All together there will be 17 events during the project:
- 2 conferences dedicated to Wetland day (2nd of February, in 2018 and 2020),
- celebration of International Bog day,
- 2 study trips,
- 5 conferences and seminars,
- 6 opening events of the restoration areas,
- closing event for the project.